Become an RCMP officer: Submit an online application
- 1. How to apply
- 2. Before you apply
- 3. Submit an online application
- 4. Attend a career presentation
- 5. Complete the RCMP online entrance assessment
- 6. Submit the required forms and documents
- 7. Complete a suitability interview
- 8. Undergo medical and psychological suitability assessments
- 9. Undergo a field investigation and security assessment
3. Submit an online application
You will need to create a GC Jobs account to complete your online application.
The RCMP job posting for police officers is on the GC Jobs.
To find the posting:
- Search "police officer" under "Job title"
- Look under the "Jobs open to the public" tab in the search results
You may be screened out of the recruitment process as a result of the responses provided in your online application.
If your application is screened out at this step, you must wait 6 months before re-applying.
- Date modified: